Heavy Duty 12-inch Zip Ties
Plastic Tie Wraps with Unrivaled Durability
- Can hold weight up to 120 lb
- Can stand temperature from 5° to 140°F.
- Secure cabinet doors & drawers for childproofing.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free, Fast Shipping on all U.S.
Lifetime Customer Support
WHAT IS IT
Whether you’re prioritizing length, material, construction, or tensile strength, the EVEO Cable Zip Ties will never disappoint. No matter if you’re simply organizing messy cables or using it for an entirely different purpose, enjoy the safety and security of the strongest, most resilient and longest-lasting plastic zip ties in the industry today.
Nylon PA 6/6 | Weather-Proof | UV Protection | Ultra-Pliable | Super Flexible
WHY DO I NEED THIS
More than just a bunch of looping, self-locking little plastic strips, these zip ties actually deserve to be utilized more instead of just staying in your toolboxes waiting for another batch of messy wires to organize. They’re so durable, convenient, and inexpensive not to mention the fact that you can use these for residential, commercial and industrial use.
With the EVEO Cable Zip Ties that work perfectly on thin & thick wires under all temperature and weather conditions, and can even hold weight up to 120lbs, here are but some pretty good ideas on why you need our cable ties in your life:
- Secure cabinet doors & drawer for childproofing
- Replace missing zipper pulls or broken bag straps
- Use as a handy camping accessory
- Give plants some steady support
- Corral luggage items so they’ll take up less space
- Do quick car emergency hacks
...and a lot more!
WHAT TO LOVE
- Literally versatile and multi-purpose
- Can stand temperature from 5° to 140°F
- Tested on a 94 V.2 Flammability
- Comes in various lengths - 6”, 8” or 12”
- Made from premium standard nylon PA 6/6
- Easy to Insert
- With UV Protection
HOW TO USE & INSTALL
One of the many reasons why the EVEO Zip Ties are so popular, is their convenience and ease of use.
- Simply insert the pointed end of the zip tie into the square locking piece.
- Remember that before doing STEP 1, you are already sure of how tight or how loose you want the cable tie to hold the wires (or other items) because while the pointed end is designed to run through the hole, it will only work one way. So better start loose, then tighten until you are 101% sure.
- Choose which teeth head you’d want to lock your cable tie.
- And, you’re done! Use as many cable ties according to your needs or preferences.
WHAT’S IN THE PACK
50 pieces of Black 12-inch Zip Ties
Product Length12 Inches
Product Weight0.411875 oz
Product Width7.6 mm
Product Thickness1.52 mm
Very strong zip ties. My kids and I put them to the test. They will take a lot of abuse.I would, however, like to see them offered as a variety pack of all sizes and colors.